To support our ongoing COVID-19 response efforts, we teamed up with Flying Dog Brewery to present some of DC’s top chefs with a challenge – develop the best recipe featuring one of Flying Dog’s beers! The result is Dog Chow, a digital cookbook featuring unique Flying Dog-themed recipes, like sourdough bread, beer-battered fish and chips, smokehouse burgers, and more.
The featured local chefs are:
- Adam Greenberg, Coconut Club
- Daniela Moreira, Call Your Mother
- David Guas, Bayou Bakery
- Fiona Lewis, DC Fishwife
- Johanna Hellrigl Wilder, Mercy Me
- Kevin Tien
- Kyle Bailey, The Salt Line
- Matt Baker, Gravitas
- Nic Tang
- Reid Shilling, Shilling Canning Company
- Scott Drewno, ChiKo
- Spike Mendelsohn, Good Stuff Eatery
- Willa Pelini and Claire Miller, Pastry Chefs
With a $20 donation, the curated recipes will be yours! All the proceeds will support DCCK’s
COVID-19 response. In addition, anyone who donates $100 or more will also be entered into a raffle to receive a Flying Dog gift basket valued at $250 retail!
Get your copy of Dog Chow today!